Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Update!!!

Okay, I am soooo sorry I haven't been keeping up with the blog! There is something about having a newborn at home that takes up all your time! But, I am back to work now so I actually have some free time!

Miss Brighton Jane is doing awesome! As of today she is 12 weeks and 1 day old! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! She is working really hard on holding her head up and she is starting to make noises now! She loves sitting in her bouncer and talking to the lion that hangs in front of her - it is so cute! Our baby girl is full of smiles, and is overall a very happy baby!

One thing I have learned about her is that she does not like to take naps! She must have gotten that from her Daddy b/c I love naps! :) She might nap for a total of 4 hours a day, but at least she sleeps great at night! She usually goes down about 8:00pm, I do a "dreamfeed" at 10:30pm, and she sleeps all the way until 6:30am! It has been really nice being able to get some consistent sleep at night - especially since I am back at work.

At her 2 month check up she weighed 13lbs 4oz, and was 23 1/2 in long! Such a big girl - about 95th percentile for each! The good thing is that she is growing proportional and at a consistent rate! We don't have another appointment until she is 4 months, so we have a little while to wait!

Anyway, that is the update on our beautiful baby girl!!! Enjoy the pictures below!


4 Weeks Old

Mommy told me I was too young to hunt Easter Eggs.
All better - she said I could next year when I am bigger!!

See my pretty Easter dress?!?!





No comments:

Post a Comment