Tuesday, November 10, 2009

28 week appointment!

This morning we had our 28 week appointment and everything went great! Jeff and I were able to see our little girl again! And yes, she is still a girl, and yes, there is still just 1 of her! Well, it looks like we are going to have a big girl! When they measured her femur, she was in the 96th percentile!! Looks like she has her daddy's legs! And, she is estimated to weigh 3 lbs 1 oz right now. Her overall size put her in the 73rd percentile, and she was measuring about 1 1/2 weeks early! When we read her sonogram report they actually put 1/22/10 on there! Now, that doesn't mean she will be born that early, but that she is growing at a good rate! The doctor expects we will have a 8+ pound baby!

My appointment went well too. I got the Rhogam shot since I am 28 weeks along and have A- blood. My blood pressure, belly size, and blood sugars all looked good! And, I only have to check my blood sugars 2 times a day now! Yay!! So far this pregnancy I have gained about 11 pounds, with 7 of them coming in the last 8 weeks - my doctor was happy with that too.
Anyway, here is the picture of Brighton today. She was head down and laying on her right side, so it was hard to get a clear shot of her face. But, if you look hard enough you can see her chubby little cheeks, her ear, hands in front of her face, and maybe a little hair! Oh, I can't wait to see her in person!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment