Monday, November 2, 2009

A very productive weekend!

This weekend Jeff and I got a lot of stuff done! Let me just say, I have a wonderful and amazing husband, and I feel truely blessed to have him in my life! He worked his tail off this weekend around the house! All of our stuff is moved out of storage, and there are 2 little boxes waiting to be un-packed...then we are done!!!! Jeff organized the garage and put stuff up in the attic so I can actually park my car in the garage - I am very excited about that! Saturday we went car shopping for me. I really like my Murano, but feel like I need something bigger to start hauling baby stuff! So, we went to Carmax and I found a Tahoe (online) that I really like. All the finances are approved, so we just have to wait for it to come in from San Antonio. Hopefully sometime this week I will have a new vehicle!

Yesterday Jeff worked like a mad-man outside in the yard. We have about 1/2 acre, and the previous owners had some pretty interesting plants everywhere! So Jeff pulled out pretty much every plant in the front yard (trust me, none you would want to keep) and finally mowed down all the weeds...the front of the house looks so much better!!! Now we just have the other yard to do!

Oh, another thing we did on Saturday was pick up our crib! Actually having it at the house (still in the box) has made me anxious about the baby's room! Hopefully this weekend we can start painting the trim and doors so that next weekend we can work on the walls! Anyway, that is the update from the Bernard house! Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment