Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blood work confirms pregnancy!!!

So, the doctor's office just called with my progesterone and beta (HcG) levels and everything is good so far! My progesterone is at a 23.84 (up from 2 weeks ago) and they want to to stay above a 20 for pregnancy. My beta level is at a 69.1 which is also in the normal range for 15 DPO (days post ovulation). I will go back tomorrow to do the bloodwork again, and by then the beta number should have increased by 60%. So...everything looks good!

Tonight we have the family dinner and Jeff is going to find out he is going to be a daddy! Part of me wanted to make sure the bloodwork came back normal before I told him. I didn't want to tell him we were pregnant if it wasn't true. Doesn't look like that is going to happen!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh that's so great, can't wait to hear the update on Jeff's reaction!!!

    ReplyDelete