Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thanksgiving and our trip to Colorado

This Thanksgiving Jeff and I flew up to Colorado to visit family and friends for the holiday! At the time I was 30 weeks, so flying was still okay by my Dr! The flight was good - a little uncomfortable towards the end, but nothing too bad. I didn't have any swelling or anything!
Anyway, when we got up there on Sunday my wonderful mother-in-law and sister-in-law threw me a baby shower! It was so much fun! Thank you to all the wonderful ladies that attended - you really made me feel special! Everything was perfect and I couldn't be happier! Not to mention I was truely blessed with everyone's generosity! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
The rest of our trip was relaxing just spending time with family. Jeff and his dad worked on the baby's furniture in the evenings - I am sooo excited about seeing the final product! Now I just have to be patient until they get to come down after Christmas! We had a great trip and weren't ready to come home. But the positive side is we get to see mom, dad, and Steph again in a few weeks! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment