Thursday, January 7, 2010

Miss Brighton's Room!!!

Okay, well her room isn't totally done, but it is pretty close! Jeff has been busy with the painting, hanging the chair rail and shadow boxes, doing the touch-ups, and pretty much anything else I add to his "honey do" list! I covered the cornace box and wall stars with the cowhide fabric from the bedding, and of course Jeff hung all of those for me too!!




Then on New Year's Eve my wonderful in-laws (and sister in-law) drove in from Colorado to deliver the much anticipated baby furniture! My father in law built the changing table/dresser and the armoir from scratch, and without seeing it in person yet I can say it is amazing! Here are some pictures of the furniture and the room in general! I cannot say thank you enough to my in-laws for their true labor of love! The furniture is something Brighton will grow with and cherish forever!!






Now I cannot wait to get home and actually feel like a "mommy" with putting her stuff away and getting it all set up for her! Actually setting up the nursery is something I have been looking forward to since we found out we were having a baby girl! And now, it won't be long until she is with us! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment