Tuesday, June 23, 2009

1st Ultrasound!!!

We had our first ultrasound appointment on Thursday! That day couldn't get here soon enough! Aside from waiting on the doctor for 45 minutes, everything went great!!!! We got to meet with the doctor and ask lots of questions, but the best part was the ultrasound!! We actually got to see the baby's heartbeat! It looked like a little butterfly fluttering away in there! The baby look healthy, and measured 7 weeks and 2 days on Thursday (1 day behind my schedule), but the doctor said that would keep adjusting as we went along. So, I now have a due date "range" of Feb 1st-Feb 4th! My next appointment is July 20th for another ultrasound - it seems like forever away!
I know the picture is bad, but it is the best I can do for now! That white spot in the middle of all the black is the baby!

Okay, here is a little better pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment