Friday, June 26, 2009

The best BFPB / Labor Buddy EVER!!!

So, I have a BFPB (big fat positive buddy) named Billie. She and her husband live out in California, and we met on a baby chat website. Anyways, she got her positive pregnancy test about 3 weeks before I did! Then, I got mine - totally a coincidence! And now, she is my labor buddy! It is fun to have someone to talk with that is going through the same thing I am.

This morning when I went to check the mail I had a nice package in there from her, and now I have some baby goodies to share! She sent me a cute sleeper with froggie footies, 2 cute onesies, and a board book! She is awesome! Thanks so much Billie - you are the best!!









1 comment:

  1. You are more than welcome! I realized when shopping how hard it can be to find gender neutral stuff! I can't wait until your little one gets some use out of them!!!!

    ReplyDelete