Friday, June 12, 2009

Just a little update

Not much news as of now! Today we are 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant -the time is creeping along! I have been feeling okay, no real morning sickness yet. Yesterday I felt pretty queasy in the early evening hours, so I laid down for about 30 minutes...that 30 minutes turned into 2 hours!!! Jeff and I are very anxious about the appointment on Thursday (6/18) - it seems so far away! We can't wait to hear the heartbeat and actually see the little bean in there! Maybe then the pregnancy will sink in!
Then, after the appointment on Thursday we finally get to go to Colorado to share the news with Jeff's family! It has been so hard not to tell them, but we want to do it in person...they are going to be soooo excited!
Next update will probably be on Thursday after our appointment! Fingers crossed everything is okay!!!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, so glad things are going well, I was thinking about you on my cruise! Can't wait for the update!

    ReplyDelete